Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Boxes of Boxes

Well...It has been a long summer to say the least. I just got back on Saturday from an eight week stay at scout camp. Man. I missed my Jake. I never really thought it was possible to miss someone so much. Gall I am pathetic. I am very glad that is over. Now the wedding plans are in full gear. I am bored with it. Tomorrow is moving day. I really have no desire to pack...Actually I have negative desire to pack. I keep hoping someone will magically appear and do everything for me. But oh well. I will get this done...Someday. I bought a slip. And shoes. And some other stuff too. Jake is building a house. I saw it. Lots of work. I like to sleep a lot. Sleeping is fun. I have to pack. LAME!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

If you are in need of decorations for your new place, I have a couple of things I was given as presents you can look at. They are cute but just not my style (or too churchy), so I held on to them. Just let me know. :)