Friday, November 30, 2007

procrastination and pants...

Capital punishment? A liberals view. As for me ha you'll see. Christmas is shiny. Books are helpful. Finals are rough...Search for sex. Results are endless. Got rid of them all! Twenty four less viruses. Hot chocolate and soap. American Gladiators and a mullet. Spray bottle full of gain. A failed website once created. Color me happy. Charge you stupid bastard. Yellow liver cancer and blue balls. Which Golden Eagle are we? A laundry dilemma. You left me alone without a clue. Its almost time for a change. I am so stoked. Go home Thursday or go home Monday. Surprisingly I chose Monday. I will miss you Tiffany. I won't miss another individual. My P.I.C. needs to stop by for a visit. Michael Buble is a sexual let down. What a whore! And how depressing. I heart blogging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol

ratbert said...

this is a hilarious. long-winded form of lol. older generation poster. word pastiche works. but seriously -- was your statement about changing the world only irony? or is there a kernel of courage there? good luck in doing so. the world can't wait for a change in power.