Monday, December 10, 2007

Ob La Di Ob La Da...Life Goes On

So one semester left. Shout out to Miss Tiffany who is going off and getting married. I will miss my best procrastination partner. She is a pro. A giant makeup kit provides hours and hours and hours of fun. Even when being serious. Room checks mean nothing to me. Just do it sooner in the day. The day I dread/long for is soon arriving. I don't know what to think. Semester is finished! It couldn't have come at a better time. I passed biology. A new cell phone is on the way. And I feel complete ish. Sledding crushes bones and Megan cant steer. Brownies and corn dogs with a side of mashed potatoes and salmon. Songs for settlement. Free movie but wait, Mom, is this Dr. Pepper? Idiots, I will get the drink I choose and deal with it so leave me alone. Instead I get stuck with fruit punch. How typical. Snow and semi truck rollovers. Pit stops for pee. Sanitation. Gasoline and wiper fluid. The end.

No comments: