Saturday, December 22, 2007

Throw Up Some Tears

Poor kid. No more ice cream for her. The trunk is stuffed like a stocking. The semester has been successful. I will take you sledding. I will also make you some cookies and some fudge to steal. In a foil pan. Wear your boots or you will get frostbite. Eila likes Mozart? Nursery and some input. A clock stamped Walgreens. A video labeled Backstreet Boys. Boys Rule, Scooby Doo. Ice cream and some vomit. Oranges and oranges. What do you want to do about it? I dont want to do anything just yet. Not when I am being stared at. I want that iHome. I still have tons of potential to end up like the cat lady. I think that might be swell. Speaking of cats, mine runs into glass doors. And he poops on Christmas presents...Lola and Leighana. 21 degrees and rising... Jaba the Hut. A movie about inappropriate topics. Scary stuff. Violations and probations. Don't forget the demerit. Applications are turned in and a mission in Provo. Blonde hair and thats all.

No comments: