Wednesday, March 12, 2008

No Name Papers

I am now employed. By the BSA. Its a grand sing song sort of event :). And yes I am a complete dork about it. Two more classes and its spring break! I am so excited. I mean honestly its the happiest thing. Staff meeting on Tuesday. That will be interesting. Graduation in 52 days. I can believe its already coming. I am gonna miss my friends so much, but its part of growing up I guess. American Idol ruined the Beatles. What else are they gonna ruin? Tiffany is getting married on Friday. It's going to be fun to see her. Its really weird when so many of your friends get married. Its fun though. I finished all of my homework really early today. I don't know what got into me, but for some reason I am caught up. Weird, I know. Some people are really starting to get creepy. Like know stuff that I never told them sorta stuff. I dont know what I am gonna do about that one. Oh and for Caitlin's purposes my birthday is Friday.

No comments: