Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Props and Plums....

A camping scare and a desire to have the purple peeps. Of all the people, she did that? I really hate astronomy. She likes judge judy. I love enchanted. Started the papers. 39 days till graduation. Its gonna be a party. Apparently I have to buy a dress. Boo. I got a tuition scholarship to Weber. That helps me uh...not at all...Hello Kitty is my kite. I really don't want you to come see me, I was just trying to be nice. I am skipping the next meeting and I blame you. But really its finals. I am in a rock band. I play the drums. Chim-Chim-Cheree....Or something to that point. Where is your justification? His singing makes me weak... :) ... I spilled the root beer. I also called you from class, but ssh dont tell the teacher. I would get into big trouble. I dont wanna do school anymore...The end...

2 comments:

Kirk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirk said...

Wow. So much to take in all at once.