Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Yup. So I did It!

After two years of "hard work" I have graduated. Not a big deal. I am just glad to be done. Now its on to "Study Abroad." I really didn't enjoy the ceremonies. Flags that made no sense. Blisters on my feet. Oh and blood. Lots of that. Then stupid people want to throw you in a fountain. Idiots. But they did get the quarter. To bad I was late for check out. Flat tire stuff blows up in your face only when cell phones die because someone packed your phone charger. They don't listen. I move home. I am bored. I need something to do. At least I am pro. I really wish people would stop. I wanna work there again. Sorta. Why did you quit? Idiots. I dont have to cook anymore. I wanna hang out in the primary. The End

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Congrats on graduating Katie!! You can act like it's no big deal but that is a huge accomplishment! Email me and give me an update on your life.. My kids still ask about you. Hope you are doing well... Heart Marissa

Marissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue Bullough Burningham said...

YAY Katie. You are awesome!!!