Wednesday, June 4, 2008

More tales of the well I don't know what.....

Today. Its June. I am terrified for scout camp. Not because of bears or mountain lions, or even the "wolverines" How about a nice dose of snow? TO much snow. The road isn't even open. Next week there is a wedding. I am going. I get to hold flowers. Yippee. I am kinda excited. I really can't wait for work. Woot! Woot! Just not cold. I went to the movies at midnight, and I felt as if I were in a class from the crazy lady (the second crazy lady, not to be confused with the original) because of aliens. Aliens. Duh. And then I ruined the movie for a number of people whom of which I am convinced hate my guts. OH well. I like me. And thats all that matters. I went to Disneyland. It was amazing. Just like every time. Oh and the beaches I went to were fabulous. I saw dolphins and seals and jelly fish! And crabs, the spiders of the ocean. Oh and Logan order a PB&J for lunch. Then I came home and threw a super dooper shower for my soon to be sister-in-law. I am sure it was awkward for her, but I knew everyone there.....Lets see. My time is filled by coloring signs that will probably not even get used, because I will come up with a better "Disneyland" idea. I still need an employee so if you need a job....This is kinda making sense. What the heck is wrong with me? I will tell you what. Piano lessons. I love them. Teaching that is. I am gonna bribe some people. Thats kinda bad. I have to place my order on Amazon.com for the September 2 release! WOOT! WOOT! Now that will be exciting. No news on the 21 department so please don't pester me about it. THE END

No comments: