Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pink or Blue...

BYU contains scout masters from Springville that mock me and pretzels that are way to salty. That's a weird way to start. But its true. And P.S troop 639 thanks for making me the center of attention....The grass was cushy. I was proud of us. It was hot. It is to hot for survival in the valley. I miss the mountains. Except there is snow there....again....Six weeks without...I am going to the circus. I hope that I can be protected from the bears. That's why I am bringing mace. And a shotgun. You learn how to kill bears at camp school. I won that battle. And I will win the next one too. There is a stupid head coming. I hate stupid heads. But in reality I think I like having something to hate. Maybe...That probably only makes sense to me. Oh well. Most things do. This weekend will be the weekend of doom. That is all I am going to say about that. I am going to the circus...YAH!!!

No comments: