Friday, September 12, 2008

Worst Pickup Line Ever...

No in five years I will probably have a full time job that doesn't involve thirteen year old boys stalking me. And in five years when you are almost nineteen i will be almost twenty five. Its not happening kid. Never. Now please just leave me alone so I can live my life happily and in peace. Now that that's over, I am suspicious of your motivations...Hmm...Katie I haven't talked to you in months but I think I just made the biggest mistake of my life so lets be friends. I burnt my finger. I am cleaning out my kitty's eye infection. I am going to the circus with a salad. Basically. Not really. Pink cotton candy is better Seth. And no, I will not bring you a birthday cake. Sorry but I am mean. And I need a q'ing job so I can go to Italy. That's code for I am in debt and can't go on my mission until I am out of it. Maybe I should've accepted Rob's proposal and taken his credit card...Why do I think of these things after the fact. Oh well. I can always try my support the poor method. Thirteen and fifteen. Actually its sixteen. Thats weird. Very very very weird. Happy, but weird. I dunno if I am ready for this. Well some things I am ready for but can I really face evil in the form of a human being. That was mean, fetch. Practice makes perfect I suppose. Why are you being nice to me? My entire life you are a meanie head and you choose now to be kind. She really did change you. That's good and yet another reason for me to be nice to her. I think I like her more then you. Winter camp with my sister could be a super funny experience. I suppose if there are some other people I will for sure be all over that one...In the woods...Not really. Well maybe. Wait, Chester might be there. Bad news...Never mind...The End.

No comments: