Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sexual Predators and the Myspace dilemma

Stop calling me Carbon County!!! Dar....Yeah doorsteps and conference. I found another bomb shelter. And then the football team stunk. But hockey was fun. I play monopoly. Played rather. Frontier Face is not the great, its just the way Winner is. I don't like my fan club. If you are going to follow me around all day for entertainment I suggest you pay me or at least help me figure out what to do with my glitter whites. Crayola, you let me down this time. Its cold I want to go home. Why did you lie about birthday pie? Last time I checked it was my birthday and I didn't want pie. You don't need lame friends like that, just like I don't need the governor calling me about his promise to help finish Highway 6. Oreo cookies are better than applesauce cookies. And that guy stole a kitty. Also someone out there should change his myspace picture. It scares me. and thats why we arent pals.