Sunday, November 16, 2008

A bottle of nothingness

Finally, a long awaited slice of birthday cake, not pie. Fire alarms give me a headache regardless of the time of day. Christmas music becomes more annoying each year losing the fondness and sweet memories that it once help. I suppose that is because Thanksgiving is merely a day to take off work as opposed to actually being thankful. Maybe the lack of gratitude is affecting the economy and its downfall. I suppose I am grasping at straws. I <3 class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">Pandora. Its my hero. As well as Ben Kweller. All these years of ignorance. I heard a song about pickles. Whats the difference between manager and director? How about between yams and sweet potatoes? Although thats kind of you to think of me and ask I really have no clue whatsoever. I heart nine year olds so much more than five year olds. Which is sad. I also heart my little sis! She is my favorite. I don't heart your dramatics. You need to get over yourself. Or better yet, find yourself, and stop doing what other people want you to do. I am glad I can think for myself...The evidence proves otherwise for you however....I will miss some people. Others not so much. Why are you bothering me? You did it to yourself. I have moved on and really just want to be left alone. This is lacking the funny....That's tragic. I haven't had any moose to drink lately. I supposed that my sexual predator of a coworker might be able to solve that problem. Happiness is a gun? But the government is confiscating them....To bad. Scooby can say my name! But so can the rest of the gang. To bad they don't have a real mystery machine. You will make a hippie van and I will make a pimp mobile. Then we will ca chigga...lol. I get it. I need some brackets...What to do. What to do. She stole my kitty. What a moron. Sissy is sick...Thank goodness I get a break. I need one. Time to part.

No comments: