Saturday, December 27, 2008

His Face Fell Off...(or a least, its about to...)

Poor Kitty, I told you it's okay to die. I wont forget you, but I will have to bury you. I am moving on. But I haven't yet parted with the memories...Or other things for that matter, but I am one step closer. I had Christmas. It was lovely! Soon I won't have to do the dishes. Maybe I will get a turn for laundry. One more week with twins...But sadly I might miss them. Thats strange, because I didn't think I would. This computer is slow and my fingers are frozen. I served a mission to McDonalds. What a cute little stinker. She is my pal. I went sledding. It was cold, but my socks did not fall off. Thats why it was fun. I want the orange sled. No its my turn...Sigh, how exhausting, but whatever I can do to help. I am hiring a new family. Sort of. And only a few selected members. I still think about beets. Pickled beets are my favorite. They are the shiz nit. The End

No comments: