Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WULPOP, Cabbage Patch, and Political Theory

I can go where I want. Ah the classic argument of a sixteen year old. It is April, someone might think of telling that to February so the flowers will be pretty. Oh joyous, more paperwork. Bleh. I am so awesome. I am getting the best prize on Saturday, and I CANNOT wait! That is why this week is dragging. Maybe one day I will be on time. Maybe. Doubt it. But maybe. I will try again tomorrow. Things could be worse though. Bleh. I supported Hannah Montana today, and I think its hilarious. Leave me alone, I know how I feel, so stop giving me the creeps you stupid creeper who was the worst possible person to deal with so early in the morning. Gross!!! Go find a nursing home or a senior citizen center to hit on old ladies. Not Katie!!! Is that to much to ask?!?! Stop emailing me. Seven in one day is a little drastic dont you think? I think so. I got my car cleaned without any effort. Totally made my day. So tired...Time to sleep. Good night world

No comments: