Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Katie would like to point out that she "works two jobs and is incredibly busy" so please creepers just leave her be! She would also like to point out that all people are not creepers, so please all not creepers please don't stop being a not creeper. Also paper folks are fun. Also my crayons are stale. :( Very sad news. They kept well. Since September. That's good. I miss pony tails. Sad beans. I am moving to San Diego. Its happy there. But don't worry I am not going to pet the seals or take a trip to the ghetto...Tee Hee. I <3 some peeps. Not the kind with hair pieces. But the funny amusing kind. The kind that are in my club. I also heart legos, sleeping, crayons, and reading. I need to take a nap....But I won't. I told you I would win our bet and you didn't believe me! But at least I was successful, and I had great company to help me win :D. My phone doesn't smell like burnt wires. Or crackers. I went to church with Little Foot! I love him! I have eight little pals to love! They are the best. But not my own (thankfully) The cart baby isn't mine either....Good times. The end

No comments: