Sunday, March 15, 2009

Is it really to late?

Amazon is evil. Suggested books are evil. Online shopping is evil. Reading is going to be my downfall. I can't get enough! Pretty sure I needed a sick day to recuperate. Feeling better, but feeling worse. I don't really enjoy being banned to the basement. There are worse things I suppose. Like a world without crayons. Or coloring. I am going to improve my Jeopardy! skills any way I can. And if that means I have to read the worst poetry on the planet, so be it. I had the best apple juice on the planet yesterday. Simply evil is what I call it. Why does it have to be so expensive? Shedding annoys me. And so do people. (some people that is) Checkstand eight BLEW UP! So cool. If only it had been mine....The Mayor <3 Katie. That was funny. I met his soon. Bright pink. So funny. Good for a laugh or two. And also a cry...Tee hee.

No comments: