Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Case of Lots

Katie just realized she has a serious issue. But lucky for her, things never end up the way she wants them to. So hopefully it doesn't stay an issue for long. I am the manager of two thats right two facebook accounts. But I am failing miserable. Sorry Sister Hall. I know a secret. I will tell you tomorrow. Maybe. I sing karaoke for entertainment purposes. Thats how I kick it. No I will not give you a job. You got fired from it once before wacko. I am not Jessey. Happy last day. To bad we didnt know each other longer. We woulda been pals. Oh well. I really wish that I had a stool or a not case lot. Boo. Case lot blows. Especially you old people who buy a hundred year supply of pinto beans. You do realize that since you are already a hundred, chances are all those beans are going to be thrown away by your long lost great great grandchild. Waste of money. The end

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

ha ha ha I love the part about old people, case lots and food storage!