Monday, May 4, 2009

Nameless No Namer Names?

Hmm...Hmm...Hmm....Get the point? I get the point. It is a very good point to get, and I understand it very well. Yay me. I wish that it were June already. I think that I live my life wishing that it were six months later. Oh well. At least I am happy. And the bruise on my face went away. LOL. That was scary. Stupid doors. I just wanted a chicken sandwich. Apparently that is to much to ask for. I am 21 I swear it. I am. Frogs know CPR and I do not. There was a cootie in that car. Ha. Cooties. I love that day. Happiness. I love lots of things. I wrote a letter. I wrote a lot of letters actually. Off to the woods next week. Hope my hair can handle it. Man I am so vain. Oh well. There are worse things I suppose. I should really look into finding my watch and my alarm clock. Close your mouth Little Foot/Eragon. You are freaking me out. A lot. I missed you. I miss you. I am late. Sorry. Twenty five minutes later. Oops. Stupid wallet. Dah. Lame brain me. Oh well. Apples are free. Tee Hee. Thats what I get for being talented at work? Maybe. Maybe not.? Anyways. The end.

No comments: