Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Deer Poop Dear

Hehehe. Giraffes. Hehehe. Giraffes. The world is ending on July Fourth. Stupid sun. I should send them a story about horrible snoring and farting kills seventeen. Glad I don't have to deal with that anymore. I can't afford new crayons, but I really really need some. My new ones broke :( I killed my car battery. That has never happened before. At least it was worth it! Wink. Wink. Some songs should never be songs. Some people should never talk. Some people are very judgemental. Some movies should never be made. I need a new watch for camp. Because I hate mine, and I have for three years now. Yay a tent. YAY BOMB SHELTER!!! I shot five times. I have a good secret. Hahaha. I am evil. But in a good way. I broke five. Or five just wanted me to move to seven. But why not six? I don't understand this game. Tomorrow I will be everywhere. Uh. Tomorrow. The sun will come out tomorrow? Random thoughts. Random timing. Ah piano. I will miss you. Ha. Hehehe Giraffes. Hehehe. Giraffes