Monday, January 11, 2010

Thoughts of My VERY FIRST Universtiy Class...

How come some people are in there? The doors are locked. Great. I love writing papers. Why did I get up so early? Gee whiz this class is huge, and it keeps growing. Okay Katie, surely you can figure out how this desk flap thing works. This teacher is like two years older than me. Still don't get the desk thing. So glad I bought my book....NOT...That kids shirt is really disgusting. This building smells weird. Oh thats how the desk thing works. Okay maybe not my desk thing...I wish someone would sit in front of me so I didn't have to pay attention. Ah. Its so early. Okay now the desk thing works. To bad my notebook barely fits on it. Is it time to go yet? Seriously people, if you would just listen, he already answered that question. The end.

No comments: