Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happines, Gum, and Other Adventures

So that is Megan. She is pretty much my bestest friend ever! She is great at everything. Except motivating me for class. We do a lot of things together. Mudding. Couching. Studying. Eating. Stuff like that. She is a good listener too! Once she made me mad. So I gave her a black eye...With make-up. Life has been pretty good lately. Amy and Megan have been here for me to talk to, and its been really nice. They give good advice. I am graduating in 66 thats
right 66 days! And I am more than excited. Camp training starts pretty soon. Caitlin and I are gonna die waiting though. I have decided that I am going to take a break from school in the fall. I know what you are thinking. What? Don't stop! You'll never go back. But I have got something better in mind. I have done a lot of praying and thinking and I know what I need to do. So I will be taking an 18 month "break" if you will. I am nervous. But I know its what I have to do. So I am gonna do it. All my life I never dreamed of doing such a thing, and then my cousin Morgan decided to. And I toyed with the idea for awhile. Then I decided it wasn't right for me right now. So I started applying to schools and such. And nothing felt right. And I was getting frustrated. Then one day. Bam! It hit me. So we will see in a few months what comes of it. School is going great! I am doing good in most of my classes. Even though I missed a whole week of class because I was sick. Once I get caught up in Lit I will be doing amazing! I have made some amazing friends this year, and its made a big difference in how happy I am. Its so great. I am just so happy. Honestly, I have never been at a better place. I know that a month ago I felt like my life was falling apart. But I picked it back up and pushed forward! Now here I am. And I am so grateful I have those in my life who are willing to help me through anything, even if they don't realize they did it!

2 comments:

Kirk said...

umm, why didn't you tell me you had this rad blog? Congrats on school and the mission.

Sue Bullough Burningham said...

Katie! I am so excited to hear about a mission for you. I think you would be an awesome missionary. if you have any questions I would be happy to tell you what Morgan did, feared, thought about etc. I love you Kate. Good for you...and also, shame on you for not telling me you have this blog.