Monday, February 25, 2008

Hot Plasma...Hot Dog


I am graduating in ten weeks. Then I am going to Italy for eighteen months to do some "work." I am going to buy a piano. And a canolli. I have a bff Jill. She answers to Megan. I had a reunion with some high school pals. That was exciting. They are all growed up. I am not. I lack a motivation to complete the semester. I made it to astronomy but I wrote a blog instead of paying attention. I got thirty bucks for not doing drugs. I am on codine though. Oh well. I want a cookie. Cookie. Cookie. Cookie. I don't like outer space. I am not moving to Phoenix. That would blow. Never use tissues with Vic's on them. Your eyes will sting. I think that I am done. PS I put this picture up because I like my cousins. Even if Morgan is going to Spain tomorrow

No comments: