Thursday, February 11, 2010

The problem with public restrooms

I have been noticing a trend in the world of public restrooms, and I think that it is time that the world knows. Every day I spend a lot of time on campus, and therefore, I have to use a public restroom :(... And everyday I use a restroom, it never fails that the first stall I look in has not been flushed. Now some days, I will be able to simply go to the next stall and not have this problem. But no, MOST days, I go to the next stall, and guess what!!?!?? It has not been flushed. At least three times in the past month, when going to the bathroom every toilet has not been flushed. And these are big bathrooms people. There is no reason for ten toilets to not be flushed. PEOPLE!!! I do not need to see your creations in the toilet. I hope that you don't leave your toilets at home unflushed. I imagine that could be quite dreadful. So I am offering a simple suggestion. Rather than leaving your stall dirty and your toilet unflushed, take your foot. Place it on the handle. Push down. The toilet will flush. You don't have to touch a disgusting handle. And I can be happy.

No comments: